Who We Are
Young Boy & Girl Foundation Kenya
We are a non-political society to bring together and unites members who share the same vision and mission by promoting overall development amongst needy children orphans and aged people.
Kelvin Mwatha, Founder & Director
Our Impact In Numbers
To impact the communities, we interact with and empower to achieve general positive improvement in welfare and living standards of disadvantaged children in Kenya.
To carry out activities that improve the welfare of needy children, orphans and elderly individuals in Kenya.
Our Core Values
- Care for humanity
- Team Work
- The association is non-political
- To bring together and unite members who share the same vision and mission
- To promote and enhance good public relation among its members
- To encourage members to put their resource together with the purpose of improving their social and economic status in order to uplift the living standards
- To encourage and facilitate the initiation of community-based projects that are acceptable, affordable and sustainable aimed at improving the welfare of community needy children
- Promote overall developments amongst aged people and orphans/needy children
- To facilitate resources and appropriate technology with respect to physical, aged, needy children and cultural environment
- To reunite street boys with their families where possible
- Explore various opportunities available for youths for developing projects
- To fight against poverty amongst the youths aged single parent orphans children and the other members
- To sensitize the youth on their role in the country development and involvement in community activities
- To impart training onto the boy child of the street based population in order to help them realize their potential in life